Spaghetti Squash Pie
- 1 large spaghetti squash*
- 3 farm-fresh eggs*, beaten
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup roasted vegetables* (http://csafoodie.blogspot.com/2014/09/roasted-veggies.html)
- 1 1/2 cup roasted heirloom tomato sauce** (http://csafoodie.blogspot.com/2014/08/pork-heirloom-tomatoes-and-apples.html)
- 4 oz cooked ground round
- 16 oz large curd 1% cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheeses (I used fontina)
Prepare crust: Mix squash, butter, eggs and parmesan until well blended. Pour into a prepared 13" X 9" pan.
Assemble pie: Spread cottage cheese over crust. Mix the tomato sauce, roasted vegetables and ground round. Spread mixture over cottage cheese, leaving 1/2" edge all around. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until crust is set. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake another 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
**Farmers Market Ingredients