Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Chicken and Eggplant

I feel like it has been an eternity since I've posted here. Part of that was recovering from getting my knee replaced. And of course, I just got back from SAP training in Houston. So today, it was time to cook. I had gotten a nice eggplant and thawed the chicken I cooked before leaving for Houston. So, I put together a casserole. It turned out quite yummy and I will make it again!

 Chicken Eggplant Casserole
  • 1 medium eggplant
  • 1 small onion
  • 1 Tbsp olive oil
  •  1 (15 oz) can tomatoes with Basil, onion & oregano
  •   1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
  •  6 oz cheddar
  •  2 eggs, beaten
  •  Parmesan cheese
 Dice eggplant and onion. Heat olive oilin large skillet. Cook eggplant and onion until onion is cooked.

 Preheat oven to 350 F.  Mix vegetables, tomatoes, chicken, cheddar and eggs in a large bowl. Pour into a prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake for 1 hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment