Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Summer CSA Week 3!

Okay, here we go!  Hopefully, I have learned my lesson and I will check everything before I leave the pick-up site this week.  List is printed and in my purse and I have asked Leland to remind me to check it this time.

Small Share:
-1 lb grassfed ground beef
-1 qt organic strawberries
-Approx 1.5 lbs slicing tomatoes
-1 head leaf lettuce
-1 bag (16 oz) corn chips
-1 bunch green onions
-1 bunch cilantro
-1-2 zucchini (really hoping for 2!!!!)
-1 bunch field grown spinach or swiss chard
-1 dz eggs or 1 half gallon milk

Our additional order:
-strawberries
-garlic scapes (can't wait to make more pesto!)
-1 dz brown farm fresh eggs
-2 lbs ground veal (grassfed...we both fell in love with this over the winter!)
-grassfed short ribs
-1 glass jar raw honey
-traditional Chevre
-Maple Crunch Granola
-Canadian Style bacon
-Whole wheat pizza dough (frozen)

Since we had the experience we had last week, we are going to be more thorough.  And we can't wait to get the food....definitely LOVING the CSA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment