Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Bariatric Update - Paperwork received

So, the good news this morning is that my paperwork has finally been received by Medical Mutual and I have a case number.  Now I just wait for the decision.  She told me that the paperwork was received Friday, Feb 24.  So, it makes me wonder what happened to the other 3 copies of the paperwork. One was sent by mail and the other two were faxed with confirmation.  I am just grateful that they finally have it.  I just hope they don't take another week to make a decision.  And I hope that the decision is to go forward.  I live in fear that they are going to deny me the coverage.  They really could.  I don't have diabetes or heart disease, so anything is possible.  I just hope not probable!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betsy,
    This is Susie, Megan Sears friend. I'm glad my blog may have been some help to you. I wanted to wish you the best of luck in this endeavor. It's not easy but it's a hell of a lot easier than the alternative. If you'd like to contact me, you can write to me at KnittingKnoobie@gmail.com I'll be happy to help or answer any questions you may have.

    ReplyDelete