Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finding the New Me

Now that I am wearing "regular" sizes again, I have embarked on a journey to find my new "personal style".  I find myself thanking "What Not to Wear" for teaching us about personal style.  A lot of the things that work for me I remember clearly hearing on that show.  Yesterday, John and I went to the mall to see if I could find a pair of jeans and we ended up leaving with small wardrobes!  I ended up with 2 dresses (one for a wedding in September), 2 shirts and a pair of teal khakis.  John ended up with 2 dress shirts, 2 ties and a new belt.  Oh, and then there was the really important stuff: a U-M t-shirt, sweatshirt and hat; and a SVSU Cardinals sweatshirt.  I know they wouldn't approve the last bit, but it's so very important for football season!  LOL!

Anyway, I am in size 14 for dresses and it looks like I won't be there long.  I am on the verge of being the same size I was for most of my high school career.  So, I think it's time to go through my boxes and pull out the high school clothes I saved.  But in the meantime, here are some pictures of my "new style".

For the wedding


 Polka dots


 Shirt for teaching


And the all-important school spirit clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment