Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Crunching the Numbers


Since I haven't really done it in a very long time, I decided to put some totals on my losses:

Weight lost: 145.3 lbs
Inches lost:
Neck: 2.5 inches
Chest: 8 inches
Under breast: 4 inches
Upper Arms: 5 inches
Lower Arms: 2 inches
Waist: 11 inches
Hips: 17 inches
Thigh: 10 inches
Calf: 4 inches
Ankle: 4 inches (this is only important to me because I have lymphodema and any consistent change here is good!)
Total inches lost: 67.5 inches!

The scale has been frustrating ever since I have had to start traveling to prepare for my new job (I am finished here on June 21 and move June 30, starting my new job July 1).  But I was given advice:  If I can maintain while traveling almost every weekend for 5 months, I am doing good.  Putting the losses together in terms of inches helps!

I am thinking about starting to get serious about training for figure competitions.  I know that the only way I could compete is to actually have skin removal surgery (which I don't know when I will be able to afford it), but the training and getting toned and fit is really my goal anyway.  I learned how to do jump squats today and they don't bother my knees, so I will be adding those to my workout routine and that should help not only by upping the calories burned, but by also helping me build the muscles in my legs that I need for cardio work.

No comments:

Post a Comment