Total Pageviews

Monday, June 24, 2013

New Beginning

New BeggingEV886Y

Last Friday was my last day at Case Western Reserve University and the last day of my science career. Since that time I have been sorting, throwing and packing my belongings. As I go through bags and boxes I haven't looked at since moving to this apartment, I have  been finding pictures and clothes that clearly remind me of where I was when I started this journey. Since I have been plateaued since I started traveling for the bridge program, these things are keeping my spirit up and my head in the game.


 This is a picture of the choir I was in in 2011. I am in the front, third from the left. I actually had already lost about 20 lbs toward surgery at that time, but you can see I still had a long way to go.

 This is me in one leg of a pair of size 34 pants I wore before I started this journey. These pants are important because they are linen and have no stretch. I now wear a regular size 16.

 It is so freeing to have this time to purge my former life. So many exciting changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment