Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas morning

One of our favorite traditions on Christmas morning is getting into our stockings.  Every year, even after all these years, my mom puts together stockings for each of us.  This year, it was a little different than usual.  We usually get fruits, nuts, chocolates and a few small gifts.  But this year, I found a red pepper inside my stocking and then another bag on the side that contained a bag of brussels sprouts and another red pepper!  I think that someone is reading my blog!  Thanks Mom!

I now have quite a number of brussels sprouts to play with since I also received a stalk of late brussels in this week's package.  So, I am going to do some research and find a few more recipes to use them, although I really did like the brussels leaves and quinoa recipe I used before. 

I have had a request from my sister for CSA programs in the Lansing area.  I will be researching that and reporting what I find here as well as highlighting a couple stores that I have recently learned about that are owned by acquaintences.  So stay tuned and a very Merry Christmas to you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment