Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve breakfast

Happy New Years Eve!  We are in Troy at the moment trying to recuperate a bit before going back and finishing these moves.  How is it possible to collect so much junk in just a year and a half?  But we are in the home stretch.  We have completely moved 3 rooms, cleaned 2.  The main challenge left is the kitchen.  I just hope I can find room to store everything in my apt with no storage.

This morning for breakfast, I decided I needed to use the brussels sprouts.  I cooked them in the microwave until just cooked.  Then quartered them.  Cut up some leftover cheesesticks (yeah, I know).  Then took 2 whole eggs and 4 egg whites and scrambled them with Mrs. Dash and some seasoned salt.  Combined it all and cooked over a medium heat.  I didn't take a picture because it wasn't very pretty looking, but it tasted good. 

A couple more days and I will be able to get back to my life again, including cooking and researching CSA programs for friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment