Total Pageviews

Friday, December 3, 2010

Gone to a meeting

I just wanted to post something here to let you know that I am heading out to a meeting in about an hour.  I won't be back to the house until next Thursday, so I won't be doing any cooking.  However, I am taking my tablet PC with me and will try to make some other posts while in sunny Florida!  I will miss having my fresh food this week!!!

This morning for breakfast, I used a bit more of the spinach and one of the eggs.  I have a GT-Express cooker, so I took about a cup of spinach and put it in the bottom of the pan.  Then I cracked my egg over the spinach and added about an ounce of Italian blend cheese and cooked it for 10 minutes.  When it was done cooking, I put it on an Arnolds (r) Sandwich Thin.  So yummy!  The WW PointsPlus value is 7 and it is very satisfying.  Now to have a tangerine (0 points) and I will be really satisfied!

Back to my packing...need my swimsuit and goggles!  Going to be a bit chilly for swimming, but it never phased me when I was a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment