Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CSA package 02/05/11

Okay, here it is, this week's CSA package!  This is so exciting.  My husband will be thrilled because there is cabbage and kielbasa in this package.  I am excited about all of it!

Winter CSA Wk 7 Selection-          1 lb kielbasa sausage
-          1 ham steak (approx 1.5 lb)
-          1 pint maple syrup
-          1 loaf whole wheat bread
-          1 lb Krispy Treat granola
-          ½ lb mixed greens
-          1 lb grassfed ground beef
-          Quarter peck Melrose apples
-          1 gallon apple cider
-          8 oz cream cheese
-          1 head cabbage

Here's the irony:  Again, I purchased some cream cheese the other night at the grocery store.  I keep doing that.  Oh well, guess that means I need to use some this weekend for the Super Bowl.  Stay tuned for recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment