Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Three Days Before

The days and counting, hard to believe. I guess it is a little hard to wrap my head around because I am here by myself trying to get my apartment clean before my mom arrives. Seriously, even doing this is taxing to me these days. I've been working in spurts: Changed the sheets, did 2 sinkfuls of dishes, went through the remaining stacks of mail, vacuumed...It's been a pretty products day despite the ton of stuff left to do. My main goal tomorrow will be to finish getting the kitchen organized. What I really need to do is start going through my clothes. I know most of it is going to be too big very shortly (some things already are), but I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that. As a matter of fact, I came home the other day to a package from Land's End. It contains a fleece from the U-M Alumni Association for my life membership. When we decided to go ahead with the life membership, I hadn't decided to have surgery, so it is a 3X and it's a bit big already. Sad because it's a really nice fleece.

 Throughout the day,my mind has been running a mile-a-minute with the surgery. Even though I have always healed well, I will admit being a little worried I won't this time. Healing depends upon getting liquids and proteins in. I have spent a lot of time preparing, I just hope what I've prepared will be okay for me. I worry my tastes will change somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment