Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Almost settled

As hard to believe as it is, this is another CSA pickup week!  I haven't had any time to use anything, except brussels sprouts, from the last pick-up.  Oh okay, that's not exactly true.  I did use some of the onions and carrots in the beef stew I left with my husband.  He is going to add barley because he just must have barley in his beef soup/stew.  I, unfortunately, will miss having some because he will probably finish it before I go up this coming weekend.

The move is complete with just one more room to clean at the old house.  I have so much stuff that I am trying to find storage units to put everything away.  So, I will be going to MI to make a trip to the dreaded Ikea to get some shelves this coming weekend.  That means that I won't have a ton of time to cook this weekend either, but maybe I can find some quick things to throw together.  Thank you for bearing with me through all of this.  And a Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment