Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 27, 2012

This is it!

I am sitting, waiting for my turn to audition for Master Chef! Yep, I screwed up the courage and actually am going for it! I am #180 and I think the lowest number I've seen waiting is 161, so it shouldn't take too long either.

I ended up going with my roasted winter squash soup. On the way, I tried again to get fresh chives for garnish, to no avail. I did, however, find a ginger oil and some cayenne, so at least it will be more interesting than a plain orange bowl of soup. I hope the oil also enhances the flavor a bit.

I am looking around me and people have full-size coolers, which is a little intimidating. But I really think this is more about personalities than cooking at this stage. Yes, you need to be able to cook, but would you be interesting to the viewing audience? I hope they perceive me the way my friends do! We shall see.


No comments:

Post a Comment