Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Been too busy to cook

I know I have disappeared for a day or so.  It's been a busy couple days finishing up a grant proposal and getting it submitted.  I have not had time to make that lasagna yet, but was thinking I might throw it together in the morning.  John, my husband doesn't go to class until the afternoon, so he can take it out of the oven for me.

Food & Wine Magazine posted a butternut squash polenta gratin recipe today that looks very yummy, however, I just went back to Weight Watchers tonight and I probably should start being aware of point values in the recipes I am making.  So look for nutritional information and WW Points values (based on the new plan) to be included with the recipes that I do prepare.  It's time to get back on track and all this yummy food from the CSA packages should make it easy to stay on plan!

So, tomorrow, if I manage to get the lasagna put together, I will post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment