Total Pageviews

Friday, November 12, 2010

The night before

I find myself feeling like a kid the night before Christmas!  I can't pick up my CSA package until 10 am tomorrow.  And we will need to be there at 10 because tomorrow is the Fabulous Food Show at the I-X Center.  We have tickets to see Alton Brown's cooking demonstration.  And then to buy his cookbook (one for me, one for my brother) and get it signed.  Wine tasting, cooking demonstrations....the only thing I am sad about is that for some reason, Michael Symon will not be in the house tomorrow.  I had to choose between seeing him or seeing Alton Brown.  Since I got to meet Michael last year, I chose Alton this year.

Last year we saw Tyler Florence and learned some great Thanksgiving dishes.  If I get a chance I will copy my note from Facebook that outlined what I learned from him.  It will be a good day, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment