Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

An exciting opening in Midland, MI!!!!!!

So, I have to put a plug out for a brand new Organic Foods store having it's GRAND OPENING this weekend in Midland, Michigan.  A couple weeks ago, I got a page request on Facebook from a former classmate of mine: Mark Bone.  When I checked it out, I found out that he and his wife have opened a new organic food store!  The name of the store is Nature's Gift Organic Market and it's located on Saginaw Rd in Midland, MI. 

This weekend is their grand opening and I just got a video from Mark that will show that not only is the store an organic food market, but also very Michigan-centric.  At the end of the video, there is information about this weekend's grand opening.  View it here: http://www.facebook.com/l/b1ba8t5yCipZ3Gf2NlNp0v9evUg;JeffDeHaven.com

Congratulations Mark and Michelle!  I am very excited to have a great market to visit when I am home.  I wish you the best of luck with your opening and wish I could be there!!!!

Grand Opening details:

Nature's Gift Organic Market
4306 N. Saginaw Rd.
Midland, MI
Saturday, Jan 15, 9:00am - Sunday, Jan 16, 5:00pm
Sales throughout the store, raffles and much more!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great I hope the store is doing great. Midland needs a GOOD natural food store. Apparently ther is another in town that has been there for some time. I've had several people mention it to me and they aren't very happy with it at all.

    ReplyDelete